A candidate must fulfill below selection criteria as per rules and regulations laid by PAVAN INSTITUTIONS.
Basic of Selection: The selection of the candidates for admission to all courses will be made on basis of the merit and must appear for the Entrance Exam.
Entrance Test: Date and venue of entrance test will be intimated by the respective Departments on a later stage and the Test will be objective type (Multiple Choice) questions.
Medical Fitness: A Candidate must be medically fit for the course.
The completed application form should be submitted along with photo copies of the following:
- 10th /SSLC marks certificate
- 10 + 2 / PUC marks certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Six recent passport size photographs and six stamp-sized photographs
- GNM Marks Sheets (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing)
- Diploma Certificate (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing)
- Intership Certificate (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing) , if applicable
- Registration Certificate (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing)
- B.Sc. Nursing / PB.B.Sc. Nursing mark sheet (For M.Sc. Nursing)
- Degree Certificate (For M.Sc. Nursing)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) - Pass in HSC/PUC/+2 with minimum 40% aggregate
- B.Sc. Nursing - Pass in HSC/PUC/+2 with minimum 45% aggregate in PCB
- PB.B.Sc. Nursing – Pass in GNM
- M.Sc. Nursing - Pass in PB. B.Sc. Nursing / Pass in BSc. Nursing with 1 year experience
- Allied Health Science Courses - Pass in HSC with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- D. Pharmacy - Pass in HSC/PUC/+2 with 40% aggregate in PCM/PCB
- B. Pharmacy - Pass in 10+2 with 40% aggregate in Science Group (PCM/PCB/PCC)
- Polytechnic Courses - Pass in 10th with 35% aggregate
- Engineering Courses - Pass in HSC with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics / Computer with 45% aggregate in above subjects